We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. I organize myself to save time in the kitchenIf the days are not alike, the evening question always remains the same: but what do we eat ?! Solo, still happening, but if you have to prepare dinner for the whole family, organizing meals can quickly become a real headache. So this year, we organize ourselves by filling the cupboards in an intelligent way, we make sure to list well what could be missing, we cook in advance on weekends, we think to freeze as much as possible and above all we vary the recipes for quickly cook tasty seasonal products! Our 5 tips to facilitate the organization of the week's dinners
10 good resolutions in the kitchen
2. I cook in advance as soon as possible
Beautiful jars that keep for 6 months!
3. I optimize the storage of the fridge and freezer
Good habits to take…
4. I optimize the closet storageCome on, we keep tidying up, but this time we are attacking the kitchen cupboards. The prospect of spending a few hours emptying the drawers, sorting out the spices and rearranging each kitchen space may not be the most exciting of the start of the year, but who said that good resolutions were necessarily easy to hold on? Courage, with these 20 tips for putting your kitchen cupboards in order, this chore will be quickly resolved!
It's better no ?
5. I save tap water
Our selection of water reducers
6. I switch to ecological cleaning productsAlways to protect the environment while limiting unnecessary expenses, this year, it's decided, we move on to natural cleaning products. Goodbye chemicals, bleach and other substances harmful to groundwater, hello black soap, white vinegar, lemon and baking soda! The 10 commandments of ecological cleaning
Even the oven can be cleaned with bicarbonate!
7. I grow my aromatic plants
© Ready to Grow Basil and parsley all year round! !
8. I organize myself to eat more fruits and vegetablesBecause we all want iron health and steel morale, this year, we are resuming the good resolution to eat more fruits and vegetables. We display the calendar of seasonal fruits and vegetables on the fridge, we invest in a nice trolley or a nice fruit basket, we go to the market and stock up on fiber and vitamins with each meal!
How to organize your kitchen to eat fruits and vegetables every day
9. I take care of my dishwasherTo save money, this year, we take care of our dishwasher! We clean it, we descale it, we add regenerating salt to it… in short, we pamper it, so as not to deal with either the repairer or the seller before long…
How to keep your dishwasher longer?
10. I optimize the sorting of wasteFinally, if you have not already done so, you take a few minutes to organize the sorting of waste according to the available space. A trash can for household waste, a trash can for glass, another for paper and cardboard, and this year, we promise, we stick to it…
The planet says thank you!